Endocyte welcomes those who thrive on new challenges, value creativity, enjoy an entrepreneurial environment, and share our vision for developing new and better medicines.
If your qualifications and interests match one of our open positions, please send us your résumé.
Attn: Human Resources
3000 Kent Avenue
West Lafayette, IN 47906
Endocyte has a full time opportunity for a detail oriented and professional Associate Biologist at our West Lafayette location.
The Associate Biologist oversees the daily activities and operations of the animal facilities to insure that the care and maintenance of the animals comply with Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs). The incumbent participates in the coordination of the activities of animal caretakers and serves as advisor to meet schedules and/or resolve problems. The incumbent is responsible for planning, initiating and conducting assigned animal studies and for insuring adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and protocols.
- Creates and implements animal care procedures to be followed in order to ensure that all animals associated with Endocyte studies are maintained according to ILAR guidelines. These procedures include authorized techniques and housing and handling requirements to assure disease prevention
- Oversees and monitors the performance of the caretaking staff at the animal facility
- Routinely monitors the health of animals housed at the facility
- Plans and conducts animal testing for assigned studies; establishes timelines, needs, and processes to be used
- Procures the mice required for the study and maintains them on proper diets
- Coordinates drug sample needs
- Performs IV, IP, SQ and ID injections plus blood/sample collection along with scheduled observation of test animals’ health including weight during study
- Utilizes mouse anesthesia and aseptic surgery and utilizes radioactive compounds
- Performs animal necropsy and specimen collection
- Ships collected specimens to contract pathologist or laboratory, provides follow up, and receives results
- Performs appropriate analysis of the data and provides management with the final report
- Participates in bio-distribution animal studies in support of research effort.
- Maintains multiple living cell line cultures and performs cytotoxicity and receptor assays
- Conducts animal testing in support of research projects investigating new cell lines and disease models including receptor characteristics
- Conducts animal testing in support of research projects investigating generational tumor characteristics
- Researches new animal models and shares insight with the team
- B.S. in animal sciences or related field
- Demonstrated ability to work with and handle laboratory animals
- Demonstrated knowledge of lab animal science guidelines / laws and welfare laws
- Excellent oral communication skills and an ability to work collaboratively with associates and vendors
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel is expected
To apply for this position please click here.
Imaging Research Specialist
Endocyte has a full time opportunity for a detail oriented and professional Imaging Research Specialist at our Indianapolis location.
The Imaging Research Specialist (IRS) is an integral part of the imaging team, working to develop the next generation of molecular companion imaging agents. The IRS will:
Support Imaging Team by performing various project oriented tasks using provided image processing software in order to deliver necessary data to make important decision regarding the development of companion imaging agents and paired targeted drugs. This includes assisting the imaging team with analysis of target and non-target lesions (including volumetric, ROI, etc.)
Image Processing. Perform essential image processing related activities including internal image tracking, QA/QC on data received from investigative sites, and management of imaging data.
Support and collaborate with Clinical Operations Team to ensure seamless interactions with imaging team.
Clinical Site Interactions. Work with Clinical Trial Manager on imaging related site interactions and site support, including: qualification, image submission, target lesion documentation, result communication, materials requests, and query exchange. Coordinate the shipment of materials for image transfer to all participating sites. Monitor patients’ clinical progress and query for missing imaging time points based upon data recorded in the clinical database or projected time points.
Site Qualification. Participate in site qualification process, including collecting and assessing site imaging capabilities questionnaire and site image training.
Required competencies include:
- Ability to follow established process and identify areas that need improvement
- Ability to think independently
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adhere to a performance timeline
- Works well in a team environment
- Experience with medical imaging software a plus (DICOM format)
- Ability to work in Excel
Other competencies include:
- High School diploma/GED (Bachelor or technical degree preferred)
- Experience with medical imaging in healthcare settings.
- Demonstrated successful experience overseeing administrative processes (workflow, patient throughput, document management, image archiving, and/or data handling)
- Technical acumen and/or clinical trial experience a plus
To apply for this position, please click here.
At Endocyte, we know technology drives succss, but people are the heart of that achievement. We are committed to nurturing an atmosphere where creative thinking thrives and employees develop their full potential. Every day, at all levels of the organization, we work to make each individual feel included and appreciated. Endocyte is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefit programs, designed to meet its employees’ needs and those of their families.