Vision & Values
Seeking precision in medicine for better patient outcomes
Our vision is to make precision medicine available to physicians and patients for the treatment of cancers and other difficult-to-treat diseases.
We are working to provide clinicians with an accurate and improved way to select the patients who may receive the greatest benefit from a particular therapy. Because our values are founded on improving the health of patients, we strive to achieve targeted drug delivery to diseased cells to improve effectiveness of therapy and reduce undesirable side effects.
We will continue to research and develop new therapies and companion imaging agents. Our goal is to empower physicians and improve outcomes for as many patients as possible.
- We put patients first – period
- We solve problems with urgency; lives depend on our persistence and optimism
- We are honest about where the data leads us
- We are curious and constantly learning and humbled by what we don’t yet know
- We all engage when there’s a challenge; our contribution is not defined by our job description
- We are not afraid to go a different path
- We are respectful and open minded in all relationships
- We put the team before ourselves knowing our teammates will be our champions
- We invest wisely because our spending ultimately impacts the cost of patient care